Monday 21 March 2022

Hong Kong hotel quarantine - March 2022

Well here I am again - 5th hotel quarantine and 3rd in Hong Kong. I couldn't get into the Kerry this time so had booked Ovolo Southside. I arrived on a Monday night and my first impressions were not great. But after a sleep, I realised I just had to get through it.

I have a corner deluxe room looking over a busy road.



But at least there is some greenery looking the other way and the weather looks really nice. That's Ocean Park you can see to the right...


I got my Nespresso machine delivered from the office...


And my daughter's Christmas present arrived and I enjoyed doing that...


A work contact sent me some snacks which were hugely appreciated...


I enjoyed doing this crossword...


And my friend Ian dropped in this care package...


Sunday was day 14 and I checked out at 00:15 Monday morning and got an Uber home.

Hopefully this is my last quarantine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...