Monday 16 August 2021

Hong Hong quarantine - August 2021

I left Sydney on 31 July. Due to the lockdown, there was nothing open at Sydney airport - not even duty free! Flight was fine, again not many people on it. I slept a bit and had whole row to myself in economy. Watched a movie because it had Michelle Pfeiffer in it - French Exit. It was terrible !

Had a nice sunset somewhere en-route...

Arriving at HKIA involved a lot of walking, a lot of forms and checkpoints. Had my test and waited with some water and crackers (aka dinner)...


After getting test results, I cleared customs, pick up my bag and headed to the bus area. Got to the Kerry about 3am. I chose this hotel again for three main reasons - the view, food and the service. I took this photo the day I got out...


My treadmill was waiting for me when I arrived...




Got a nice gift from the hotel...


My friend dropped off a coffee and some flowers...


Did another jigsaw. They are a great time-killer !


One of the fruits we were given...


Made it ! That's now a total of 2 months hotel quarantine within a year !



Waiting in the lobby for my friend to pick me up...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...