Sunday 11 March 2018

Hong Kong - March 2018

I thought this was cool. Look closely...


Kowloon Walled City. I'd been before in my first week and wasn't impressed. So I went again and still not overly impressed. I wouldn't go out of my way to go here...






Lunch at my favourite lunch place...$36 for two toppings - beef and shrimp wontons...


Walked The Peak for the first time at night...


The next day I walked The Peak again, and continued up the Treacherous Trail to High West...





Looking down to Cyberport...









New coffee place opened in Sheung Wan. Lemon tart...


Famous pastry shop has opened near work in Sheung Wan...


From the terrace at Mr Wolf...


Went on a night hike through Meetup. Devil's Peak. Not a clear night. This photo is looking back to Hong Hong Island...


Annual Spring Dinner at Duddell's...



Found a new takeaway lunch spot...Taiwanese...great beef noodles...


Found a new barber in Kennedy Town...


Beautiful Spring day from my office...


One morning I hiked High West again. This time I walked down via Pok Fu Lam dam...






Sunday brunch with Sydney friend. I need to find a new spot, but I love it here...



Wan Chai from the Star Ferry...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...