Sunday 30 July 2017

Hong Kong and Shenzhen - July 2017

Discovering new places to eat lunch near my new office. Love this place - no English menu. Order by pointing...


Jacqui and I went to Shenzhen for the day. Visa took a while so we were hungry by the time we got through. Had lunch at Lu Wo...


Caught the Shenzhen subway to Dafen oil painting village. It was very crowded on the train. Oil painting village was quite interesting...




Went to a tea place. No English menu which made ordering a challenge. Got this green tea latte which was good. I left the cream...



Back in HK, had some banana and ricotta toast one day before Cantonese in my new favourite cafe, 18 Grams in Sheung Wan. Food is generally presented very well in the western style cafe's...



On one of my walks up Victoria Peak...



View from my balcony...


Sunset from our balcony...



Pour your own beer at Cali-Mex Mexican restaurant...for Callum's birthday...


Trying to sign members at a new gym next to my work. Topless men on Queen's Road Central...the gym is in the same premises as my old gym which went broke and I lost my 2 years prepaid membership :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...